Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Artificial Intelligence and Digital Communication

The world is quickly evolving, especially in technology. Though, I would like to talk about a lot of the advancements in the world, I will focus on the evolution of digital communication with artificial intelligence (AI) like phones and computers. The technological advancements in the world and the future technological advancements of AI will make digital communicating easier and more accessible. Already with smartphones, digital communication has become much easier because we can talk to anyone, anywhere at anytime. In the future, it is hard to imagine what phones will be like. I would like to see little holographic tools we hold that show a hologram of the person you are talking to like in Star Wars, but I don't know if that will be a thing. Alongside smartphones, we are making quick progress in the world in terms of AI and digital communication with smart watches. Smart watches have been awhile but there has been an evolution where people can now sync their phone of the same company (for example, apple watch with iPhones and smart watches for android) and use their watch just as they would use their cellphones for talking and such. I would never think that this concept would be a reality because I didn't think people would use their watch as a regular watch as well as an extension of their phone. I expect many more evolutions in this type of technology and the future seems bright, and I am very excited to see the future technological advancements in digital communication.
Taken from capitalmarketlabs.com
















1 comment:

  1. I agree with you! The future is bright, and full of many technological advances. Life will get easier for us, and we can expect more things to come. I would have never thought that there would be a time where we can use our watches as a phone.

    ReplyDelete